Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I missed out...


...So as many of you know, High School Musical 3 came out a couple of weekends ago. I heard how wonderful it was from my sister and sister-in-law and all of my nieces, but unfortunately since I don't live in Texas or in London, I didn't have someone to take with me as an excuse. Yes, I will be honest, I like the movies...maybe it's cause Troy is oh, so darling, or maybe it is because I have loved the name Gabriella since I was 11 or 12 years old, and want to name my daughter that...or maybe it is because I do like all things Disney and cheesy. Anyway, maybe I will get to see it over the holidays or something, by then, all my nieces will have all the songs from the soundtrack memorized! Anyway, the night it came out I was out and about Boston with some friends, we had a fun get to gether at this guy's family-owned restaturant, and while we were out I saw a billboard advertising it. I just wanted you all to know how sad I was that I couldn't see it. To all my nieces: I am looking forward to High School Musical sing-a-longs and dance-a-longs over the holidays! I love you girls: Caitlyn, Aimee, Lainey, Havana, and Maddie (I love David and Izzie, too, but they aren't quite at the age to be HSM fanatics yet)!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

plan on some karoke when you head this way in january

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...