Monday, November 10, 2008

Cupcake Decorating/Dessert Night!

Last night my good friend, Alison, threw a birthday party at my house for my roommate, Melissa, and I. My birthday was today, and Melissa has hers on Friday. We had lots of friends over for desserts and cupcake decorating. It was a good time, with good company.
Make a wish...I can't tell you what mine is or it won't come true, and I
really need it to come true!!! and soon!!!
My friend, Alison, made a super yummy b-day cake for us.
Here is my living room, filled with fun friends that live here in blessed Boston with me!
My good friends, Andrew (left) and Marissa (right), and I

Fun girls-Victoria, Kristie, Marissa, Cassie, and Melissa...
Cupcake decorating is one of my favorite things to do!
It was a fun night, with fun people coming and going throughout the evening. We had lots of yummy desserts, and boy, do I love sweets! So I indulged, and now I am on with my self-discipline for the rest of the week, and plenty of running! Alison also had everyone write birthday wishes for us on pieces of paper, and we had to read our wishes outloud. Some were inspiring, some were thoughtful, and some were umm...awkward. It was a great night. Happy early b-day to me!




1 comment:

Vanalee said...

I love so many new posts at once! I am glad you had a fun day. So... did you tell me what the awkward birthday wishes were? Seems like it, but maybe I just forgot.

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...