Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy 25th B-Day to Me!

The flowers from my mom-thank you so much, I will be sure to enjoy them!
Rachel and I at dinner

So today I turned 25, and I feel great, so hopefully it will be another good year. 23 was weird, it's a prime number, an ugly number if you ask me, and it was a weird year...I have loved being 24, and I feel even better about 25. The day has been wonderful! I have received so many emails, phonecalls, texts, and notes wishing me a happy b-day from family, friends, and people here and all over. Thanks to everyone for remembering me! Special thanks to all my nieces and to my nephew for my birthday song renditions-they were the best part of my day. So all in all, I got sung to about...6 times, not bad. My mom so kindly posted on her blog just for me. Oh, also, Mom-I did get the flowers! They are beautiful. So my day was filled with nice things, but was all in all a normal Monday. I went for a run at 6:30 am, it was cool outside, and just perfect. I went to the school where I help teach PE for 3 hours this morning, then I went to work, then I had a class. After commuting home (by the way, I do my commuting on my bike...I am not dead yet and it's much cheaper!), I went out to dinner with my friends, Alison, Rachel, and Amanda. I have spoken with more family, and am enjoying my evening carefree. Tomorrow is Veterans Day, and since east coasters are patriotic or something, no school and no work for me. Yay!

1 comment:

Vanalee said...

I'm glad that you like the flowers. They didn't have the green ferny looking stuff online. Not my personal favorite filler.

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...