Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Belated Halloween!







I know this is a bit overdue, but I have a good excuse-I am so darn busy! My life never slows down, and at this point it will not until I am done with the semester...I do love school though, and I like all the anxiety and business of semesters. I chose this, right?! Well, after a long week, and a class cancelled on Thursday night...I got to start my Halloween festivities early. Some friends were hosting a Halloween party at their house on Thursday night, and I had made costume plans with my friends, Alison, Rachel, and Amanda. They are all roommates...I was friends first with Alison, then she moved houses, then she got a new roommate named Rachel, who quickly became a good friend, and then 2 weeks ago, another roommate named Amanda moved in...I am the token roommate...Anyway, we did a plan of salvation spin on things...Amanda was the sun (celestial kingdom), Alison was the moon (terrestrial kingdom), and Rachel was the stars (telestial kingdom)...which leaves me to be...OUTER DARKNESS! That's right! And for those of you that know me well...you know that I like any excuse to be scary or goth-like on Halloween, it all started back my senior year in high school...anyway, I was scary. We had fun at the party, and here are some of the pictures...enjoy, don't scream or be too scared, eh?! Hopefully, it is enough to want to keep you out of outer darkness for real. Hope you had happy halloweens, too!
PS-the first one is at the end of the night, I was done with my scary, teased hair...the second one is me and my friend, Shelby, who I knew in Salt Lake, she was in town visiting a friend for the weekend-that was a fun, random surprise!

2 comments:

Ami said...

I saw your first two pictures and thought, "What happened to the amazing Kristina Halloween tongue picture???" Luckily, the next picture allayed my fears. I love reading about all your New England adventures. It looks like you're having a wonderful time!

Vanalee said...

Scary,Baby Girl, way to scary for me!

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...