Friday, November 21, 2008

My Wasabi Green B-Day Present


So Andrew and Leigh, my brother and sister-in-law, were really excited when they heard about my first rock climbing adventure earlier this fall. I had a blast, did well according to my guy friends, and was anxious to go again, but being a busy grad student and not having stuff has prevented me from going again. The day after my birthday, I had a fun surprise in the mail from my fabulous brother and sister-in-law...rock climbing shoes...my very own! and in none other than wasabi green...perfect color! Andrew and Leigh are supposed to be taking me to use them when I am there in Dallas next week for Thanksgiving! And so that Andrew doesn't feel left out...we are down to 4 days until I see you! Sorry I don't have a paper chain link, but I am counting down, and I am excited to see y'all! Thanks again, I love them!

2 comments:

Pretzel's World said...

You look Great Krissy!!
We love you & miss you very much!!
Happy early thanksgiving!!

Vanalee said...

Ally will be so jealous! I think wasabi is her color.

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...