Wednesday, July 8, 2009

a little ketchup...

(Maddie, Me, and Alison...) ...or catch up?! I guess with all of these barbecues, hot dogs, and burgers...I was thinking of ketchup. So I wanted to say that I have been way behind in the blogging world. After finishing an intense, stressful, but rewarding student teaching experience at South Middle School in Braintree, MA, I hosted my mommy here in Boston/New England for a week. Then I started training and work for my summer job. Things are going well, just busy and stressful at times. But don't you worry, I am playing plenty, too. I have tried to get a lot of new posts on my blog, so scroll down to see everything. I will do more updates in a day or so, with some of the excitement and latest in my life from just this past week...so check the blog again soon. I love you all, and thanks for being patient with me!

3 comments:

Dan and Dee said...

Wow, I don't know if I can even leave as many comments as I would like to after catching up in your blog...
Let's see...cool fireworks, yea Red Socks (Lewis converted us when he lived in CT), Duck tours-and you drove! Lewis talked about the tour and I have never done it...one day.
The temple, lucky, lucky you! I think it is beautiful. I babysat outside so Lewis and JJ could go, Plymouth Rock, been there, done that, same impression-cool though, loved the shoes on the beach, the bird with the wave pattern (great photos), friends that are special, bbq's and food, cupcakes...wow. A great trip with your mom (she is fun to vacation with/be around!) I'm sure I left something off. Loved the updates!

Alex said...

Love you...it was great to see how things are going...ps Katie...yeah we know her...haha small world!

merrilykaroly said...

you hang out with a lot of brunettes :) brunettes have more fun!!! hope you are doing well!

Adele

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...