Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Sincerest Apologies...

So I realize that I have not blogged in over 2 months...oops. I know that I always blame it on being too busy, but really that is still my excuse once again. I stayed really busy this summer with summer events, summer fun, training for my upcoming 12 person relay race (and dealing with injuries and the physical therapist), and with my job. Right after I ended my summer job (a summer camp working with teenage boys with Asperger's Syndrome, a disorder under the Autistic Spectrum-super challenging but super rewarding), I did a million errands in my few days off and finally sorted out the stress of a new apartment once and for all. My friends, Rachel, Amanda, and Alison, and I had spent 6-8 weeks looking for a new apartment for all of us to live in...let's just say that the process proved super stressful and tedious this summer. So on my last day in town, I packed up my room, packed a bag, and headed off to North Carolina to see Andrew and Leigh. I will try to have posts out in the next few days with details and lots of pictures of my fun trip to Boone, NC, of my tour of Boston/New England while my Dad was in town, and then of my very recent trip to Kingwood, TX. I got back to Boston this afternoon, and I really feel like I am home, and I am really, really glad to be in a home with my 3 favoritest girls in the whole city. I promise I will post as fast as I am able...please just be patient with me ;)

No comments:

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...