Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I AM SO DONE!!!

I just want the world to know that I am officially done with all my papers, projects, finals, and even my long research proposal (which I might add, I finished ahead of time, it was not due until tomorrow at 4 pm, and even with all my playing and never-ending to do's lately, I totally finished it and turned it in tonight)! I am done with the semester, and officially done with all of my coursework for my Masters degree at BU!!! I feel great, and pretty exhausted all at the same time. Now I just have student teaching left, 5 weeks starting next week, while schools are still going. I will be at a middle school in Braintree, MA (which will mean a commute, and ways needed to fill my time-anyone want phonecalls at the crack of dawn in your time zone?!) Then I will have 10 weeks at an elementary school in the Fall! Oh, it's just fabulous to be done with classes, as much as I do love school and learning (yes, you should know by now that I am a nerd who likes school)!!! Well, that is that...I should be in bed soon and then I get to relax the rest of the week, and work on my million non-school related to do's...I think I am justified in going out for ice cream tomorrow, right?! Too bad I need to find a great place still in Boston...Well, Lots of Love to ALL!

2 comments:

Ami said...

Hooray! Congratulations on being done with your classes! What a big accomplishment, and good luck with student teaching.
P.S. Is there seriously no good ice cream in Boston? Crazy.
P.P.S. I have been reading John Adams, and he is from Braintree, right? Cool.

Vanalee said...

I am so happy for you. I just knew when you were stressed about getting everything done that you would be able to. Congratulations!

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...