Friday, May 1, 2009

I love surprises, don't you?!

Well, like I had mentioned, I am all done with my courses for my Master's program, and now I just have student teaching. I haven't really had much of a break though, I have been running a bazillion errands, and doing lots of things for other people, and just still feeling exhausted. So Thursday was a long day, and I had to work in the afternoon, and then we had a celebration for our tutors and all their hard work over the course of the year (all part of my assistantship this year). When I got home, much to my surprise, I had mail! and lots of it. I got 2 particularly fun things. I opened a box from Amazon to find the Deluxe Edition of Dr. Seuss's book, Oh, the Places You'll Go! I was so excited, this is definitely a favorite children's book with an important message. It was sent from my wonderful brother, sister-in-law and their kids. I love it! Then there was a big box from Cherry Moon Farms, and I was like...what is that? and what would I order from there? and who would send me something from there? is it jam? random. So I open it and find these beautifully delicious contents...
Yep! It's a fruit basket, and I love my fruit and I love to be healthy, but there are also some nuts, and a little box of chocolates (just enough to indulge and not feel too guilty). Sound like someone knows me?! I searched for a card or something, and finally found it...also from James, Ruth and the kids! Thanks so much! I love y'all and appreciate all the nice gifts. The food will go to good use...I will definitely eat it, and then burn it off running :) When you are single, and the kind of person who just expects things of herself, and forgets to celebrate major accomplishments...it is nice to know people love you, think about you, and are perhaps more excited about your acomplishments than you remember to be. Thanks again!

No comments:

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...