Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Easter!

Easter was a very special day and a blast. We had a beautiful meeting at Church with lots of wonderful music, and special musical numbers. I love Easter, and I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. After church, we had a dinner at Cami's with lots of fun people from our single's ward. The meal was complete with ham, my au gratin potatoes, sweet potatoes, vegetables, salads, rolls, bread, fruit, cake, etc. Someone also brought robin eggs, and I was taught how to properly eat them. Apparently, you lick them with your lips, the blue ones, and then rub the egg on your lips like lipstick, and then you can eat them. Here is my roommate, Melissa, and I having fun with the robin eggs...on our lips and on our tongues!
Melissa and I
The night before Easter, we had people over to our apartment for Easter egg-dyeing and banana splits. It was a fun group of people, and some proved extremely artistic at egg-dyeing. Check out Carly's egg above, she is very artsy! Hers was my favorite.
Melissa, Cami (in the doorway), Lora, and me...in front, Joseph, Candice, and Carly (in the hat)
Our beautiful eggs, we had such fun with all the colors!
Here I am with mine, it was blue and I used an awesome silver Sharpie to make stars.
Here is Joseph, my nice home teacher, with his very happy egg.
I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter like me!

No comments:

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...