Thursday, April 23, 2009

Some of my favorite things...

One of my favorite things is definitely running, as always, and these days with warmer weather (40s, 50s, 60s if we are lucky), I love being outside. I just bought some new running shoes last week and that made me really happy :) They (my shoes) have already been out numerous times, and they will take me through the rest of my training and onto my half-marathon. The 13.1 mile race is in New Hampshire on May 9th, who's excited to sweat?!
There is lots that still needs to bloom here, but I love these trees (I think they are magnolias). These flowers are so lovely, and made me really happy last Friday!
I hope that you are enjoying more consistent spring weather than we are here in Boston.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

new running shoes make me really happy too looks like a whole lot of neat experiences

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...