Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Circus is in Town!

So when we were out and about on Monday, we realized that the circus was in town. Tuesday night while I was in class, Rachel called and left a message. She was excited to go to the circus and wanted to get us all tickets. So I went. Did I mention that it is my last week of school (I will be all done next Wednesday, April 29th)? And I am playing all the time? Umm, yes. My school work is getting done, mostly, and my research proposal-eek, well, I will get to that. So last night, we headed into the city, grabbed some dinner at Faneuil Hall, and then went to the circus. There were not lions, and tigers, and bears...but there were: dog tricks, horse stunts, trapeze artists, tight rope walkers, twins who juggled and did stunts simultaneously, incredible acrobats, gymnasts, and dancers, etc, etc. Only 2 goofy guys, and they weren't really clowns. It was a good old time, being a kid again?! I never had been to the circus...here is Rachel and I outside the tent.

1 comment:

Vanalee said...

You are having so many fun and great times in Boston. I am glad you can fit in so many things. Love you tons!

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...