Saturday, July 26, 2008

Too much blondie to just dark enough



So some of you know that my hair was superdark on my mission, I bought a bunch of dye in a pretty dark color beforehand and then did it myself throughout. I basically had black hair on my mission, the elders called me "negrita." Well, after the mission, I incorporated highlights into my hair, and over the past year and a half, I have become more and more blonde. I had decided lately that I had had enough of the blonde, and wanted to go dark, more of my natural color. I figure it is more practical for grad school, being poorer and all, and this way I can just dye it myself. So I couldn't stand it yesterday, woke up, made an appointment with a salon here in Salt Lake that I have heard is good...and I LOVE the results! My hair is dark, shiny, and more natural...which according to "the waste of time" magazine that I flipped through at the salon, for Bostonian girls, dark and natural is definitely the style...I am glad that I got rid of my blonde just in time! Here is a recent picture of too much blondie, followed by yesterday's picture of just dark enough.

1 comment:

Dan and Dee said...

I LOVE it, no kidding! I was looking at your picture and thinking that is so cute and then realized it was new. I had to look at your hair before and after. It is cute both ways but I really like it dark, and the cut is great! Good luck duplicating that cut at a new salon!
Can't wait for wedding pics. of Alex's wedding!

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...