Monday, July 28, 2008

My Last Good-byes!






So today is my final day in Salt Lake City, and as much as I am so so ready to be moving on in my life (boredom and unemployment make you ready to move on to anything!), it has been a sad realization as I have had to say my final good byes here in Salt Lake City. In all honestly, I am not usually an emotional person, but I am sure as I leave Utah, or somewhere along my cross country trip, or once I settle in Boston, I will have the daunting realization that I am not going back, and my move is permanent...then I will miss all of you and cry a lot, I am sure. I just want to say thanks to all my family and friends here, you have made my year and a half enjoyable and memorable. I am grateful that I get to take all the fun memories with me! I have been saying good-byes alot. On Saturday night, my mom and I said good bye to my aunt, my cousin, and her dear little girl, Presley-who I had play dates with a lot. That is Presley and I in the first 2 pictures. Then on Sunday, after going to my ward for the last time and teaching my last Gospel Doctrine Lesson, I had dinner with the Evans, and Sandy-all missionaries that I served with in the blessed Canary Islands. The third photo is of us. Today I met my good friend, Michael, also a missionary that I served with, for lunch at his work. The last 2 photos are of us...squinty eyes in the sun, nice, eh? And I guess I should be the one in a Boston Red Sox hat, I will have to get me one of them. Well, I am off soon...I will be blogging all along my mom and I's road trip to Boston, so stay tuned...

1 comment:

Ami said...

Sad that you're leaving! But I know you will have an absolute blast in Boston. Have lots of adventures for me. I have still never been there; maybe someday!

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...