Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Late Pioneer Day!






So I know I have blogged on the happenings of the last couple days, but I haven't had a chance to update you on my fun Pioneer Day, since those photos were on my mom's camera. My roommate, Shalene (one of the coolest people in Utah), and I got up at 5 am on Thursday and my mom dropped us off at Research Park, the start of our 10k race. We had a great run, and ended at Liberty Park. Shalene kept me going, despite her recent foot pains, right up to the end. We ran it in 54 minutes...not too shabby. Then we watched the parade, my mom, Shalene and I. It was a fun Pioneer Day parade, we saw the prophet, President Thomas S. Monson, alot of other important people, all of Utah's Miss whatevers in their formals, impressive floats, and the man in the back of a pick up, shaking his booty in too short of shorts. My mom and I later went to Provo to see my brother, Alex, and my future sister-in-law, Stacey. We hung out, went to an early dinner, and stayed for Stacey's bridal shower. We saw some fireworks on the way home. All in all, it was a nice summer day!

No comments:

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...