Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Most Expensive Piece of Paper Ever!

So in the midst of dinner and Family Home Evening last night at James and Ruth's house, James came in with all of the mail. He handed me a really big envelope...and lo, and behold...the most expensive piece of paper that I have ever had in my possession. My diploma from Boston University had arrived, and so it appears that it is official, I have my Master's degree! And seriously, I spent thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars on that diploma...but honestly, I can say, it was worth every dollar just about...completing my program and getting to have my Boston dreams come true!Now I just hope I can get a job that allows me to use some of my knowledge, education, and experience. I just keep praying for that!!!

3 comments:

merrilykaroly said...

yay! congratulations! and I didn't know you were engaged! congratulations times two!!

Vanalee said...

Hooray!

Pretzel's World said...

Congrats Krissy! We are so very very proud of you!

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...