Friday, February 12, 2010

December Trip to Utah-2nd stop in St. George

So my whole family spent a week in St. George, Utah for Christmas. It was a blast. We had lots of time to hang out, laugh, eat, sleep, and play. I got to go running with some of my favorite running partners, my Dad and Alex. We got to swim in the pool and relax in the hot tub. We got to jump rope, double dutch, etc., and the more skilled members of my family got to play tennis (I am horrible at tennis and I mean it!) We cooked and ate. We made graham cracker temples and sugar cookies. We saw some of the historic sites around town, like Brigham Young's house. We did Christmas shopping. We played at a whole place full of bouncy castles for hours, and I think the adults had more fun than the kids. We did the longest zipline in Utah across a canyon, we each got 4 turns...and everyone went except Andrew and my Dad (the babysitters) and the kids 3 and under did not go. So yes, even tiny 5 year old Havana braved the zipline alone on her last 2 tries. I had so much fun being with family. We had lots of laughs and fun, along with some of the typical family drama that happens when we are all together under one roof. I love my family. I had a great Christmas, and I hope you all did, too. I am just posting this family picture that we took on Christmas day (with James' camera and tripod-turned out quite nice), but maybe when I get more time, I will add more pictures from all of the family fun in St. George.
Merry Christmas to all y'all ;)

1 comment:

Dan and Dee said...

I think you need to photo shop Brian in!

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...