Saturday, June 6, 2009

WOOHOO!

So I am pretty sure that I can say that I have some of the most awesome friends ever, and they are right here in Boston with me. On Monday, we had FHE (Family Home Evening, an activity that members of the church have in their homes, but as single adults, we have at each other's homes every Monday night) and my 2 friends, Amanda and Rachel, said that they had a surprise for me in the kitchen...This is my surprise!!! It is a super fun, fabulous yellow bag. It will be perfect for summer, and I had just been thinking that I needed a new handbag, a fun one, but a nice one. Rachel and Amanda went to Maine last weekend, and I had planned to go with them, but I had to cancel the fun and stay home to do lesson plans and paperwork for student teaching all weekend. They knew that I had really wanted to go, so while at the big outdoor market in New Hampshire, they picked this purse out special for me and gave it to me as a gift. It is a Coach (knockoff), but still so great.
I think it is perfect and I really love using it already!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

two words for you jealous much!!

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...