Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Fun over Spring Break

My last night in town, I spent the evening in Salt Lake with my 2 old roommates, Shalene and Casandra, and another good friend, Mallory. We did dinner at my absolute favorite restaurant in Utah, Aristo's-it's an amazing Greek restuarant up on 13th East in SLC! Then we tried to visit old friends, chatted tons, laughed lots, and had fun posing for these pics. I love ya girls, and it was great to see you! Just like old times.

Shalene (blonde in back), in front, from left to right-Mallory, Casandra (red head) and me...4 cute girls, all single!!! Feel free to pass that information on to any good-looking, righteous, fun LDS guys who are also single!!!

Casandra and I posed on her awesome yellow couch...we are both tall, loud, and well, have lots in common...

Casandra and I

Shalene and I

I LOVE YOU GIRLS! KEEP THINGS GOING IN SALT LAKE, AND KEEP ME UPDATED!

No comments:

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...