Thursday, March 12, 2009

DISCLAIMER

My little brother logged on my account last night, added that lovely video, and well, decided it would be a delightful addition to my blog, without me knowing it. I could take it off, but I really am not embarassed by it. I love kids, and dancing to High School musical is always a favorite. Maybe this will at least help some of you to understand how I really am...haha. I will blog more about my fun and adventures in Utah once I am back in Boston. Love y'all!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I still don't love you any less... but just to clarify - I love Kristina... not Kristina's brother... unless he's single... then there could be some negotiating here... JK... JK...

Miss you!

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...