Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday: Massachusetts




Today was a fantastic day, and a good end to the busy, but super fun weekend. After great meetings at Church (I absolutely love my ward), I went with my good friends, Rachel and Alison, for a scenic drive. Most people just think that we are all roommates, but we are not...I am just super cool and the wannabe roommate; they are lots of fun. We took some snacks and drove up around the northern part of Massachusetts to see the leaves changing. I love it, they change to all shades of orange, yellow and red...there are so many trees! We stopped and took some pictures. Then we also stopped in Salem, MA for a couple of minutes, and to take a couple of pictures. No worries, we didn't do anything evil or witchy... then we drove back to Boston, went to some friends' house for apple pie (we all have an abundance of apples from apple picking), and now I am at home, relaxing for the remainder of my Sabbath.

No comments:

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...