Saturday, April 5, 2008

Family Fun in Utah



So for Spring Break, my oldest brother James, my sister-in-law Ruth and their 5 kids (4 girls and 1 boy) came to Utah for Spring Break. Between my substitute teaching jobs, I spent a lot of time with them swimming, rollerskating/rollerblading, movie watching (I think I watched the Bee Movie 2 or 3 more times), and lots of playing. My mom flew in from Tokyo while they were here, and she stayed at my place in Salt Lake. She helped me with my car, with my tax returns, and taught me to make homemade bread. I hosted an Easter party at my house, we had yummy pasta, decorated cupcakes with the kids, sidewalk chalked in front of my house, and had an Easter Egg Hunt in the backyard on the Saturday before Easter. It was fun to have family here to visit and to play with...but it is always sad to have them leave. Hope to see yall soon!

No comments:

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...