Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cycling with Alex



Well, my younger brother, Alex and I are back to doing what we love most...cycling. We did it lots together before our missions, and mostly rode up Provo Canyon. We ventured out once this year, but it was still too cold and quite icey. Yesterday was a beautiful day, I met him at his apartment in Provo, and we rode out towards Springville and then all the way up Hobble Creek Canyon. It was fun, and there were no falls and no concussions, so no one needs to worry about me! Alex-I look forward to more riding this summer. I do have to admit, if I moved to Boston, I would miss the canyons and the mountains that I love so much, but there are plenty of other awesome things in Boston, that I think I could still manage. If anyone is ever our way in Utah and is up for some cycling, let us know. I love yall!

5 comments:

Andrew said...

So when is Alex going to give in and buy some new cycling clothes? Sad I can't ride with y'all... soon... maybe.

Anonymous said...

When is Alex going to buy new clothes? Well, he is on a college student going to get married budget, and hey, I still wear his spandex...I am the one that needs to give in and buy my own, and girl ones at that...

Ruth said...

i am just glad that no spandex shots were taken in the making of this post.

Kristen and Ryan said...

hey, I'm looking for a columbia post!! I'm so excited for you kristina!

Dan and Dee said...

Had a great visit with your mom. Loved the blogs-Boston is awesome!
I check daily to see if you have a decision on grad school.........
Good luck!

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...