Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

(From L to R) Lindsy, Alison, Rachel (center), Amanda, and me
GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN! Happy Valentine's Day to us, living it up being single!

So I spent Valentine's Day doing my favorite things: studying, cleaning, running 7 miles (I am training for a half marathon in May and I am so excited to be training for something and to have a reason to increase my running mileage :), etc. Then I went with my friend, Alison, and her friend, Lindsy to a yummy Tex Mex restaurant in Harvard Square called Border Cafe. We observed couples around us and tried to determine at what point they were in their relationships-1st date, several dates, about to be engaged, etc. After, we got yummy, healthy frozen yogurt at this place nearby called Berry Line-it is so good, sweet, and a small one only has like 125 calories! We burned that off just walking around. Then we were going to see a chic flick but decided that everything was probably sold out, so we headed back to Alison's house. A few minutes later, her roommates and my good friends, Rachel and then Amanda got home from work. So we ate more sweets, chatted, and then watched Emma-a classic chic flick! We decided to have a sleepover, so we put all their mattresses in the living room and we all were very warm and cozy. I don't hate Valentine's Day really, I never have, but I especially enjoy it when spent with fun girls! I love my Boston girlies!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

sounds like a great way to spend valentines day

Vanalee said...

I am glad you had a fun day and night!

Alex said...

Partaaaaay! and a half...

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...