Sunday, February 15, 2009

Michael Phelps

Ok, many of you know that I am a huge Michael Phelps fan...I guess we should define fan?! He is an amazing swimmer, and I love watching him swim; he is my athletic hero. I might also have had a slight obsession with him, and I might have gotten way too excited when he showed up at the Celtics game back in December. It might be the case that all of my family and friends referred to him as my secret boyfriend. This picture is me posing with him on his box of cereal at a random convenience store here in Boston. This picture was taken before all of this "news" came out about him doing drugs, and smoking bongs and what have you. Was I sad? Was I hurt? Were all my dreams shattered? Well, I was disappointed, but he knows what he did is wrong, and once I can teach him about the Word of Wisdom, he won't even consider doing anything dumb like that again. Haha. I still admire him as an athlete, but I guess I will now have to seriously re-plan my future life with another man by my side. :) Kidding...I deserve better than him, right?!

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...