Thursday, March 6, 2008

Life is Full of Surprises and Fun

Well, I have not updated my blog in sometime. I have been pretty busy, I suppose. I have been accepted to 2 of my 4 Master's programs so far...to Boston University and to the University of Utah. I am still waiting to hear back from the University of South Carolina and Columbia University. The programs are 2 year Masters programs in Exercise Science/Physical Education-I will get a Masters and a teaching license at the same time. I am waiting to hear back so I can plan some trips to visit my schools, I am getting impatient with the last 2! I have been enjoying beautiful weather in Salt Lake City, the last of the snow and the first signs of spring. I went snowshoeing last Saturday for the first time and I need to get another ski day in before the season is over. I am substitute teaching, running, and well, having tons of fun hanging out with my 3 awesome roommates, and some cool guys from our ward, and their friends. We enjoy chatting, eating out, movies in pajamas, dancing, and anything fun...



2 comments:

Ruth said...

please tell me there was a theme for the all black. your friend has on the dress i wanted from Gap.

Anonymous said...

I miss you!! You never call, you never write, tear, tear, tear. J/k
I love you!

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...