Thursday, March 6, 2008

Play Date with Presley






For those of you that know me well, you know that I absolutely love playing with kids, mostly cause they are adorable and they remind me to have fun and enjoy life. I live far away from my 4 nieces and nephew who live in Texas and even further from my other 2 nieces who live in London, England. My cousin has a 5 year old girl named Presley who I like to steal from her preschool for the day or for an afternoon when I get a chance. Her favorite thing to do with me is to bake and decorate cupcakes together. Last Friday, I picked her up around lunchtime and had her for the whole afternoon! We got Wendys and ate it as a picnic at a park near my house, we played on the playground, we made cupcakes, we did sidewalk chalk outside, we colored pictures, and we did a couple of other errands. We had a blast! I love kids...I think that as a 24 year old single LDS girl, I am way more ready to be a mother and take care of children than I am to take care of a husband for the rest of time and eternity! All in its appropriate timing...





6 comments:

Ruth said...

hope you have as much fun planned for us next week.

Dan and Dee said...

What a tongue!
Looks fun to hang out with you. Can I be a kid again--those cup cakes looked pretty good!!

Anonymous said...

Can I just tell you--you're beautiful.

Vanalee said...

I am so happy to see that you have updated your blog! You know there are a lot of us who check it on a daily basis. You, Presley and the cupcakes look awesome. I hope you got to swing, too!!!!

Alex said...

Yay for Krissy! Hip Hip hooray! Vahoo! I am excited to see you again...not sure when, but I am excited...

Pretzel's World said...

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS TAKING SUCH GOOD CARE OF MY SWEET PRESLEY!! SHE LOVES YOU SO MUCH AND IS AWAITING HER NEXT PLAY-DATE WITH AUNT KRISSY!!
LOVE YOU!!

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...