Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...





...my Dad came in town on Thursday, and so when I have not been teaching, we have been visiting Alex and Stacey (Alex's fiancee) to spend time together, to chat, and of course, to eat lots of good food. My Dad and I also went to my Ward Temple Night. After a good run this morning with my Dad, we met Alex and Stacey in Park City for the day. We did the zipline at the Olympic Park, the bobsled was a little pricey...it was lots of fun, then we enjoyed a yummy picnic that I made, complete with cupcakes for Stacey's birthday. Then we did some window shopping and art gallery exploring along Main Street in Park City. I am home while my Dad gets in a nap, I could really use one, but I am not much of a napper. My body is screaming at me, I have not been getting enough sleep this whole week...Well, enjoy the pictures. I hope the weather is as gorgeous wherever you are, it is perfect and sunny here, but not too hot and humid like some blessed places, hehe. Love y'all!

4 comments:

Vanalee said...

I'm so glad you got to do the zipline again. I wish I were there with all of you. Cute cupcakes and great pictures!

Vanalee said...

Oh, I forgot! The skiing picture is exactly how I imagine you look when you ski, something about being a mad woman on skis.

dee said...

Great pictures. I loved the Boston pics. What a great historical place to live. It is close to so much! I love the "Christmas Stores" (they are like a Tuesday morning or something along those lines) and they are back east. You can go to Salem for Halloween! I did that, it was awesome.
Fun place, great stuff to do, plus what an opportunity you are being "handed" (yes you worked for it too) by going to BU! I wish you the best!

Ruth said...

looks like you had lots of fun

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...