Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Special Thanks...

I just wanted to give a special thanks and shout out to my personal IT guy, who is the smartest IT guy I know...that would be my big brother, James. He has helped me through all of my laptop ordeals, helped me figure out how to get things downloaded and uploaded again, and thanks to him, you are getting to see a new blog post. Thanks for all your expertise, James! Thanks for all the free IT services and support that you give me!!!
(PS James is really excited to be on my blog and be "famous")

1 comment:

Jessica and Rod said...

Hello, Kristina! Sis. Jones told me you were into running and racing like me and to check out your blog. As I was scrolling through your blog, I noticed the picture of Lora from your distance relay race. She was my roommate at BYU for a few months in The Colony. Tell her I say hi. She might not remember me, but that's okay. In the last few months I've run a marathon, half marathon, 15K,and 5K. I've got another 5K in a few weeks and I'll be running the Houston Conoco 10K Rodeo Run in February to celebrate my 15 year anniversary of running. It was great to see how awesome you're doing and what you've been up to. I'll keep watching your blog. Feel free to check out my blog ... rod-jessica.blogspot.com.

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...