Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I can really be part of the family now!

My mom asked me two days ago when I was going to join the family and start a blog. See, it's a sad story...one day I went to visit my mom's blog and there is a spot that lists friends, and another spot that lists family. All of my brothers and my sister and their families are listed. I was not. I honestly thought for 2 seconds that my mom had forgotten about me and didn't love me anymore. No, just kidding. I quickly realized that they were links to all of their respective blogs, and I would never be listed there unless I got my own blog. So I have a free afternoon (after taking Nana to her doctor's appointment) and I am going to start...I do want to be part of the family, afterall. I have succumb to the pressure. I am excited to keep you all posted on new and exciting things in my life. Many of you have mentioned that you have not heard from me or received my bilingual emails, so this might have to suffice. I love you all, always feel free to call me, email me, or post comments...I love to talk.

7 comments:

Dan and Dee said...

Yeah!! You beautiful girl! I will keep up with you now. You look like you are ready to come and visit us in Russia! We hear Utah has been plenty cold this year.
BTW Candace loves hearing from you!
Glad I am in the loop, I look forward to your blogs.
Dee

Vanalee said...

Yea!!! Check out my blog you are listed there NOW!!!! It has felt weird not having you on the list. I love you!!!!

Kristen and Ryan said...

hooray for kristina blogging! its basically the only way I keep in touch with the outside world! now I can get my regular kristina updates with just a click of the mouse! love ya

Ruth said...

don't think that this gets you out of regular phone calls :)

Star Gazer said...

I love that you have a blog! :) What a cute picture!

Emalia said...

Yipee for blogging! I'm so excited you've joined the 'blogging club'. It's totally normal to find yourself slightly obsessed with it at first--and then it becomes normal, and fun!! You'll have to check out our little blog!
http://tillotsonfamily.blogspot.com
Love, Emalia

Unknown said...

Guau!!!!!!!!!
Kristina, me encanta tu blog, la verdad es que es una buenísima idea, y además será una manera de saber de ti... ¡a mi también me encantan las fotos! asi que espero impaciente a que las cuelgues :)
Un besazo, mi niña
Miriam Lago

I AM LOVING LIFE!

I AM LOVING LIFE!
Still wishing my Mom was closer with all of the wedding preparation...